I love apples and always look forward to the onset of autumn to enjoy these fresh, sweet, juicy fruits. But recently I learned that apples not only heal our body from the inside, but also successfully fight cellulite!
Apple massage is not a new procedure, but forgotten for some unknown reason. Wanting to get rid of the hated cellulite, we smear ourselves with creams and rub in serums (not cheap, by the way), not realizing that a really effective remedy lies under our feet.
We know that apple juice contains a lot of vitamin C, which stimulates collagen production and acts as an antioxidant, and B vitamins, which are healthy for the skin. Peptides from apple pulp remove toxins and toxins from the skin.
Some salons have already added apple massage to their list of services. But why overpay if this procedure can be done without straining, at home.
For one massage procedure on the thighs and buttocks (the most problematic areas), you will need 2 ripe medium-sized apples.
- Pour boiling water over the apples to warm them up, and cut them in half.
- Rub the selected area of skin with half an apple until the apple juice stops flowing. Then cut off the top layer and continue massaging until the half is completely unusable.
- Repeat the same manipulations with the other half of the apple.
- Rinse skin with water and apply moisturizer.
- The frequency and duration of the apple massage depends on the severity of the orange peel and your desire to part with it. After all, it is known that the result directly depends on the efforts made!
After the first session of apple massage, the skin acquires freshness, elasticity, and literally begins to glow with health! After 5-7 procedures, not a trace of cellulite will remain, and the volumes will noticeably decrease!