This cake is just as lacquer, delicate and healthy, as if outwardly smeared and unusual. It is made airily on the basis of cottage cheese and protein soufflé, which, thanks to the cooking technology, is covered with delicious amber droplets, similar to the tears of an angel. Actually, because of them, this cake received such an excellent title.
Ingredients for the dough:
200 g flour 80 g butter 1 egg 2 tbsp. sugar 1 tsp baking powder a pinch of salt
Ingredients for the curd filling:
500 g of cottage cheese (fat content is not dignified) 3 yolks (leave the whites on the top layer) 100 g sugar 150 g sour cream 1 tbsp decoys
Ingredients for protein filling:
3 proteins 150 g icing sugar a pinch of salt
1. Rub ice-cold butter and mix with sifted flour.
2. Grind flour and butter until crumbs.
3. Add sugar, baking powder and salt, mix.
4. Add the egg and knead the dough for 7-8 minutes, a soft ball should come out.
5. Pack the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Mix sugar, yolks and sour cream.
7. Add cottage cheese, mix, add semolina – mix.
8. Roll out the dough and fold it into a mold, create sides with the help of fingers.
9. Pour the filling into the mold and send it to the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees.
10. Beat the whites with a pinch of salt in an immaculate and dry bowl, gradually increasing the speed of the mixer.
11. Beat until dense, glossy mass.
12. Put the proteins on a slightly cooled cake and put them in the oven for another 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
13. Let the cake cool down and put it in the refrigerator until the tears start (a couple of hours).
Love your appetite!