Varicose veins are one of the body’s alarming signals that should never be ignored. You should immediately consult a doctor to find out the causes of the disease and prevent its development. However, there are treatments and prevention methods that are available at home.
We share with you a recipe for an effective chestnut liqueur that tones up blood vessels, reduces capillary permeability and enhances venous circulation. Of course, this remedy can be purchased at the pharmacy, but it is best to prepare it yourself.
Fresh inflorescences of horse chestnut are best for preparing the tincture, but you can also use dry ones.
How to get rid of varicose veins
- 500 ml of rubbing alcohol
- 20 g horse chestnut inflorescences
- Chestnut inflorescences must be placed in a glass jar and filled with alcohol.
- Then you should close the jar tightly and let the product brew for 14 days. The jar must be placed in a dark place and shaken periodically.
- After two weeks, you need to strain the tincture.
- The finished product should be rubbed into the sore spot 3 times a day for 2 months. Also, the tincture can be taken orally 10–20 drops in the morning and evening half an hour before meals. The course of taking the medicine inside is 1 month.