Each of us at least once in our life suffered from bronchitis, colds or other respiratory infections, which in the initial stage are often accompanied by a dry cough. Many have also observed a stage when a dry cough turns into a wet cough with the release of a special substance called phlegm.
Sputum and cough are the body’s defensive response to disease. Microbes and their poisons are excreted along with sputum. The reason for the appearance of sputum can be: colds, acute respiratory viral infections with rhinitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis and other pulmonary pathologies.
We care about your health, so we are sharing a recipe for a wonderful decoction of pine buds. This tool promotes the rapid removal of phlegm from the lungs and bronchi.
- 2 tbsp. l. resinous pine buds
- 0.5 l of water
- Prepare two pans for the water bath. Fill the kidneys with water and cook the broth over low heat for 1 hour.
- After cooking, transfer the liquid to a jar, wrap it up well and let the broth infuse for another 1 hour.
- This product should be consumed 50 g three times a day half an hour before meals, adding honey to taste. You need to drink it within 7 days. Also pine buds can be steamed in a thermos and infused for an hour.
- A decoction of pine buds is an excellent prevention of bronchial asthma. The product is suitable for both adults and children.