Employees of the non-profit organization “W-Underdogs” (USA) thank the “guardian angels” who did not allow the animals in the shelter to die in the fire.
The building was reported to have caught fire due to a faulty electrical wiring. As luck would have it, at that moment all the volunteers were absent, as they went to collect donations.
It is not difficult to guess that our smaller brothers would have to end their lives in the most terrible and painful way, but nothing happened.
Firefighters immediately went to the scene of the accident, but especially everyone praises the homeless stranger, who was not obliged to take part in the rescue operation at all, but, nevertheless, was not afraid to throw himself into the fire and began to take the animals out into the street.
As a result, all the wards of the orphanage were saved. True, the building received too much damage, but the W-Underdogs reported that they already had another house, which will now house the shelter.
See also: Accidentally looking up, the man saved the girl who fell out of the window