Open the photo, just brush over the object and just reproduce the action. It’s really that simple! Now you can easily create 8-bit pixel art in Photoshop. Creating 8-bit pixel art from photography has never been so easy and fun.
The action will do all the work for you, leaving you with completely layered and customizable results that you can change. Each item represents one layer.
You can choose from three included pixel sizes (small, medium and large). You can change the background with one click using the included actions. After completing the main action, if you want to add a background, just run the action to place the background. The action will place the photo of your choice and apply the effect.
- Simple, easy and fun to use – even for beginners.
- Saves hours and days of work.
- Fully layered and customizable results – each item is a single layer.
- Lots of options for customizing results.
- Included actions with 3 pixel sizes (small, medium and large).
- Includes 3 steps to add a background.
- A total of 7 actions are included.
Action tested and works in Photoshop (English versions) CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC 2015.5, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, CC 2020+.
The action only works in English versions of Photoshop. If you are using a different language, you can change the language… After playing the action, you can return to your native language.