Now that all restaurants are closed due to the situation with coronavirus, you can prepare restaurant meals at home. We offer you 7 simple recipes to make it not only tasty, but also beautiful.
A classic breakfast dish, which consists of two halves of a muffin bun, poached egg, ham, bacon or other cold cuts and Dutch sauce. Preparing fast, looks masterpiece, but how it sounds! The ingredients can be changed and combined as you like: for example, if you replace the bacon with crab meat and add asparagus, you will get Oscar eggs. As for the sauce - you can take any to taste, up to soy or sour cream. We offer a classic Dutch yolk recipe with butter.
Ingredients (hereinafter for 2 servings)
- Hamburger bun - 2 pcs.
- Bacon (ham) - 4 slices
- Wine vinegar - 2 tbsp.
- Water, salt, pepper
Eggs - 4 pcs.
For Dutch sauce (optional)
- Butter - 30 d
- Egg yolks - 2 pcs.
- Boil water in a saucepan, add salt and vinegar. It is important that the water barely boils, that is, it bubbles, but does not boil. With a whisk, form a water funnel, and gently insert into the middle, previously broken into an egg bowl. Gently stop the rotation of the water with a whisk so that the egg does not spread. Cook in slightly boiling water for 3.5-4 minutes. Get the finished poached egg with a slotted spoon and transfer to a container with cold water to stop the cooking process. Remove the egg from the water, cut off the uneven edges of the egg. Blot excess moisture with a paper towel. And so four times - with four eggs.
Buffalo Chicken Wings
According to statistics, one of the most frequently ordered dishes in the world! The secret is in a crisp and special sauce, which is important not to pepper, otherwise the wings will turn out to be hellishly sharp. Although, of course, it all depends on your own taste - maybe you are from the tribe of fire-eaters?
- Chicken wings - 16 PC
- Peanut (or vegetable) oil - 1 l
- Margarine - 50 d)
- In a deep frying pan, melt the margarine, add the hot Tabasco sauce and fry the prepared wings in a mixture for one to two minutes.
- Squeeze out mayonnaise in a bowl, mix it with grated blue cheese.
Cut the chicken wings into separate phalanges, salt, pepper and fry in boiling vegetable oil until a pleasant bronze crust appears .
Fattush is just a salad of coarsely chopped vegetables with fried pieces of pita and an original dressing. But how does it sound, agree? There is also an Italian variation called panzanella. In this case, slices of hardened bread are suggested to be pre-soaked in wine, of course.
Tomatoes - 2 pcs.
- Coarsely chop all the vegetables. If desired, you can use any combination and add seasonal root vegetables - radish, turnips or celery. Finely chop the greens and mix everything.
- For dressing, mix vinegar, oil, half lemon juice and crushed garlic clove.
- Roast Pete in the oven for about 5 minutes, cool and crumble into small pieces.
- Mix salad with dressing, add sumy. It is he who will give the salad a recognizable sour taste.
A dish from the “mistress’s dream” section. Firstly, it looks cool. Secondly, it is being prepared at the time. Thirdly, it can act as an independent appetizer, side dish or main course. It all depends on your ingenuity. Well, and fourthly, it’s great for vegetarians, if there are such among your friends.
- Red onion - 1 pc.
- Tomatoes - 3 pcs.
Sweet pepper - 3 pcs.
- Peel the seeds and white veins and chop coarsely.
- It is also large to chop tomatoes, sweet red onions and other vegetables if you cook with them.
Here is the whole secret in serving: do not forget the sauce, dark beer and beautiful appliances. So a simple and satisfying dish will become worthy of all the restaurants of the world!
- Carrots - 1 pc.
Potato - 1 kg
Peel the potatoes, boil them in salted water and mash them in mashed potatoes.
Pasta with bacon, pear and cheese
In everyday life, we are afraid of sudden combinations, however, this is exactly what makes the kitchen high, and the dishes are original and very memorable.
Pasta - 210 d)
Bechamel sauce (optional)
- Butter - 30 d
- Flour - 10 d
- Milk - 200 ml
- Boil the pasta until al-dente. While it is cooking, fry the bacon until crispy (5 minutes), caramelize the coarsely chopped onions in the same pan - fry them until golden brown 15, stirring every 5 minutes. Then, in the same pan, fry the coarsely chopped pear - 5 minutes, adding honey to it at the very end, and fry for another 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- For the sauce in a saucepan, melt the butter and, stirring constantly, add flour there. Then gently pour the milk in a thin stream - the result should be the consistency of thick yogurt. Add the grated cheese and mix well again.
Klafuti with cherries and vanilla
Very simple and very tasty dessert. You can serve it cold and hot - do not forget the ice cream!
- Wheat flour - 125 d)
Cherry - 300 d)
Put the cherry on the bottom of the baking dish in one row, fill it up 30) grams of sugar and leave for half an hour.