These are 49 questions that everyone should ask themselves. There are no right or wrong answers to these questions. But sometimes a correctly asked question is already the answer.
1. How many years would you give yourself if you did not know your age?
2. Which is worse: fail or never try?
3. Why, if life is so short, do we do so many things that we do not like to do, and at the same time do so little of what we love?
4. If the work is completed, everything is said and everything is done, what was more – conversations or deeds?
5. If you were allowed to change only one thing in the world, what would it be?
6. If happiness becomes the national currency, what kind of work will make you rich?
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you trying to believe in what you are doing?
8. If, on average, a human life lasted 40 years, what would you change in your life in order to live it as interestingly as possible?
9. How much control do you have over what is happening in your life?
10. Are you more worried about doing things right or doing the right things?
11. You are having dinner with three people you respect and value. They begin to criticize your close friend, not knowing that you are friends with him. This criticism is humiliating and unfair. What will you do?
12. If you could give a young child only one piece of advice in a lifetime, what would you say?
13. Could you break the law to save your loved one?
14. Have you seen madness where you later saw genius?
15. What in this life do you do differently than other people?
16. How is it that what makes you happy doesn’t make everyone else happy?
17. What did you really want to do, but never did? What’s stopping you?
18. Are you holding onto something that you need to let go of?
19. If you were offered to permanently move to another country, where would you move and why?
20. Do you press the elevator call button more than once? Do you really believe this will speed up the elevator?
21. Who would you like to be: a nervous genius or a happy fool?
22. Why you are you?
23. If you could become your own friend, would you like such a friend for yourself?
24. What’s worse: if your best friend moves to another country, or lives nearby, but you stop communicating?
25. What are you most grateful for in this life?
26. What do you choose: lose all your past memories, or never have new ones?
27. Is it possible to achieve the truth without fighting?
28. Has your biggest fear become real?
29. Do you remember how you were terribly upset about 5 years ago? Does it matter now?
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it that way?
31. What events from your past made you feel real, alive?
32. If not now, then when?
33. If you have not yet achieved this, then what have you got to lose?
34. Did you have such a thing that you were with someone, and did not say anything, and then decided that it was the best conversation in your life?
35. Is it possible to know without a shadow of a doubt what is good and what is bad?
36. If you were given a million dollars now, would you quit your job?
37. Would you like more: to have a lot of work to be done, or a little work, but one that you like to do?
38. Do you have a feeling that today has already been repeated hundreds of times before?
39. When was the last time you started to actively act, having in your head only the rudiment of an idea, but at the same time strongly believing in it?
40. If everyone you know dies tomorrow, who will you visit today?
41. Would you like to exchange 10 years of your life for worldwide fame and attractiveness?
42. What is the difference between life and existence?
43. When is the time to calculate the risk and start doing what you think is right?
44. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we afraid to make them?
45. What could you do differently, knowing that no one will judge you?
46. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? What about heartbeats?
47. What do you like? Have your last actions expressed this love?
48. For every day of the past 5 years, can you remember what you did yesterday? And the day before yesterday? And the pose the day before yesterday?
49. Decisions are made here and now. Do you accept them yourself, or does someone else take them for you?