Very often women spend a lot of money on personal care. They buy a variety of creams, masks, conditioners, and more. But it happens that these beauty products do not work, so you should think about more suitable options …
Inexpensive pharmaceutical preparations come to the rescue, which perfectly help to cope with various problems. They improve the condition of the skin, hair and more. We have selected 15 of the best products from the pharmacy for beauty and health.
- Burdock and castor oil – for hair growth.
- Lavender essential oil is formulated to keep hair clean. Add 2-3 drops to conditioner and this will remove excess oiliness.
- Apricot oil is suitable for body massage and nail nutrition.
- Shilajit – against stretch marks. Dissolve the tablet in body cream or water and lubricate the stretch marks.
- Wheat germ oil is used to nourish dry skin.
- Apple cider vinegar diluted with water helps against spider veins and cellulite on the legs.
- Grape seed oil is applied around the eyes for fine wrinkles.
- Salicylic zinc paste dries up acne and blackheads.
- Vitamins E and A capsules – for nourishing dry lips.
- Sea salt – baths for nails and body.
- Homeopathic ointment “Calendula” – to soften the skin on the heels.
- Gel “Blefarogel 1” – from bags under the eyes.
- Tea tree oil is suitable for whitening teeth and helps with acne.
- Clay – masks for body and face with a wide spectrum of action. It deeply cleanses, whitens age spots, restores skin elasticity and heals wounds.
- Glycerin – to soften the skin of the hands.
We hope you find these tools useful. They are very effective and relatively inexpensive. Often in nondescript tubes with a drug, in contrast to spectacular branded packages, there may be just the right product.