If you already have a slow cooker, here are a dozen very useful tips on what you can cook with it:
- For 5-6 hours of cooking in the “Extinguishing” mode, excellent baked milk is obtained.
- If you are not in a hurry, you can boil milk in the same mode for 1 hour.
- The body of the multicooker perfectly retains heat, so if you ferment warm milk in the evening, you can enjoy wonderful kefir or fermented baked milk in the morning.
- Eggs in a bag can be cooked in 5 minutes in the “Steam” mode, and in 12 minutes hard-boiled eggs are obtained.
- In the “Pilaf” mode, you can easily cook stewed potatoes with a golden crust. It is not necessary to interfere with the potatoes and control the process: the multicooker itself knows when to switch to heating mode.
- In the “Stew” mode, you can also cook potatoes without frying from the bottom.
- Steamed mode is the perfect way to prepare a delicious dinner from ready-made dumplings. To do this, place 0.5 kg of ready-made dumplings in a special basket for a multicooker and pour 1.5 liters of water. Before cooking, you need to salt the dumplings and add a tablespoon of butter to the basket.
- The “Baking” mode allows you to fry fish and cook any meat.
- The “Extinguishing” mode is the best choice for preparing the most transparent and fragrant jelly.
- The “Stew” or “Buckwheat” modes allow you to cook two dishes at once: at the bottom of the cereal or side dish, and on top in a special basket – meat, meatballs or sausages.
- In the “Stew” mode, you can cook a delicious soup in 90 minutes.
- The “Baking” and “Pilaf” modes allow you to cook a traditional dish – naval pasta. To do this, you must first fry the minced meat with onions in the “Baking” mode, and then add dry pasta to the pan before turning on the “Pilaf” mode. All this must be poured with a small amount of boiling water so that only the tips of the pasta stick out of the water. Before pressing the program button, salt and mix the ingredients.